- Entrance into our casting agency is included in the term fees.
- LAMDA/Trinity exam based syllabus working towards recognised qualifications.
- Performance Opportunities! We perform at least two Shows a year!
- No expensive uniform requirements, we provide the uniform!
- No Costume Fees, we provide all the costumes for all of our productions!
- Free No Obligation Trial Sessions by arrangement.
A term consists of a minimum of 11 sessions and average 12-13 per term they usually run alongside the school term time. All sessions are three hours in length. Show days are usually held in addition to the term but are included in the fees. All dates and times are confirmed upon joining Big Red Curtain and parents are issued with a term calendar.
The Current Term Fees are:
£299 per term
£199 per term
(for each and subsequent siblings)
The above price is based per student and is for payments made by cheque or cash within the first week of term. Other payment methods are available but may incurr an additional charge to cover administration and card handling charges.
We also offer a spread payment option of three individual payments this involves paying £103 per month for three months either by postdated cheque or cash total amount payable for the term is £309. For other payment options please contact us. A reduction of £100 is available for second and subsequent siblings.
We are working hard to provide independent funding for scholarships and equal opportunities funding unfortunately as TheatreWorks receives no outside funding there are very few assisted places available.